Evenheat Kiln and Oven Warranty
Evenheat Kiln, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser that for a period of two full years (One year for kilns that contain fiber; Studio Pro Series, KingPin 88, Evolution Series.) from the date of purchase the kiln will be free of defects in workmanship and materials when used under normal and proper operating conditions. Evenheat will replace or repair any defective part as specified.
FOR THE WARRANTY TO BE EFFECTIVE THE PURCHASE MUST:
- Provide written proof of date of purchase. (Warranty card sent in at time of purchase.)
- Notify the Evenheat Distributor/Dealer from whom the kiln was purchased, within 10 days after defect has been discovered.
- Make kiln immediately available for inspection.
- Warranty repairs should be handled through the Distributor/Dealer from whom the kiln was purchased, who will arrange for any repairs or replacement of parts under the terms of this warranty upon receipt of the kiln (or defective part). Otherwise, the defective part may be returned (postage prepaid) to Evenheat Kiln, Inc. P.O. Box 399 6949 Legion Drive Caseville, MI 48725. If, after factory examination, the original part is found to be defective, a new or repaired part will be shipped prepaid by Evenheat Kiln, Inc.
- If the entire kiln is to be returned to the factory, all transportation costs will be borne by the purchaser. The purchaser should notify Evenheat Kiln, Inc. (989) 856-2281 prior to shipping. Evenheat will help advise the best shipping method and if it is necessary to return the entire kiln or only certain parts. Warranty work will be performed within 30 days after the defective part is returned to the factory.
- Evenheat Kiln, Inc. reserves the right, at its option, to replace the entire kiln or any part of it in order to fulfill its obligation under this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Freight damage, kilns altered in any way, abuse or neglect, moisture, improper storage or installation.
- Kiln overfired (reaching temperature higher than the melting point of ware inside kiln) regardless of cause.
- Dawson Kiln Sitter or Limit Timer.
- Kilns operated on incorrect voltage.
- Improper electrical installation.
- Kiln furniture or ware.
- Kilns used for reduction or salt firing.
- Kilns used for purposes other than the firing of glass materials.
- Kilns operated in excess of the cone or temperature on the rating plate.
- Damage to Property or personal injury that may occur from kilns that are fired on or near wood floors or combustibles.
- Damage to property or personal injury that may occur from improper ventilation of the work area and building structure.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed, or implied. Evenheat Kiln, Inc. neither assumes nor authorizes any Distributor/Dealer, Retailer or employee to assume for it any other obligations or liabilities in connection with Evenheat Kilns.
This warranty is limited as specified above and excludes incidental or consequential damages. Some states or providences do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.